Reserving Your Retreat at Blue Spirit Costa Rica
During its season from November to August, Blue Spirit Costa Rica is proud to host many exceptional programs led by some of the world's finest teachers. Whether you are looking for a yoga retreat, a mindfulness meditation retreat, sacred chant, cutting edge information on vegetarian nutrition, longevity, or psycho-spiritual transformation, we are sure that you will find what meets your heart's deeper longings.
Being Part of a Group Program
All programs are a seven-night stay at the retreat center, starting and ending with your arrival and departure on Saturdays. All programs have their own package price per person, which includes your room and board and tuition for the entire week. Airfares to Costa Rica, as well as the transfer between the Costa Rica airports and Blue Spirit, are usually additional.
For more information on pricing or to register for a Costa Rica retreat, always directly contact the organization / teacher of your chosen program. Contact details are listed below each program on the Upcoming Programs page.
Information for Group RentalsWe would be delighted to host your program and assist you in making it an unforgettable experience for you and your participants. Blue Spirit can accommodate small groups as well as groups up to 100 people – or even more through private home rentals within walking distance of the main premises.
Blue Spirit's purpose is to provide full retreat facilities for programs of yoga, meditation, dance, holistic health, personal transformation, sustainability, and other spiritual work.
- All retreats / programs that are hosted at Blue Spirit are seven nights long, starting with the arrival of your group on a Saturday and ending with the departure on a Saturday. More intensive retreats / programs that are two, three or more weeks long are also welcome.
- Depending on the expected size of your group, you reserve a certain number of rooms for the dates of your retreat / program. There are seven different types of room accommodations. Depending on the taste and budget of your guests, we will configure your housing list accordingly. Rates vary according to the season.
- The payment for room and board (the group rental rate) includes use of a classroom along with A/V, yoga props and other available equipment.
- You sell your program to your participants as a package price (program fee plus room and board) and pay Blue Spirit for the room and board in four comfortable installments until the arrival of your group.
- We take care of all the organizational details of the shuttle transfers for your group between Liberia International Airport and Blue Spirit, and charge your participants directly for that service – so you can relax…
- Blue Spirit offers a variety of Group Activities that you can incorporate into your group program. Some activities are complimentary (Beach Bonfire, Closing Celebration, Group Seva Projects and more) and others have a small cost. Please contact John for more information by clicking here.
Simply contact us to find out about possible group rental dates and the rates.
We look forward to hearing from you.